Do you need a Cartoonize Photoshop Action? Today we will share with you free download of Cartoonize Photoshop Action. With this Photoshop Action you can give cartoon effect to any image very easily and with one click.
See the Preview Images of Using Cartoonize Photoshop Action
Feature of Cartoonize Photoshop Action
- 1 ACTION FILE.
- FINAL RESULT IS NOT VECOR.
- COMPATIBLE WITH PHOTOSHOP ( CS3 & NEWER VERSIONS ).
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE ACTION.
- EASY TO USE.
- WORKS WITH ALL LANGUAGES.
How do I Install a Photoshop Action?
- Save your Photoshop Actions in:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop\Presets\Photoshop Actions (default location).
Always keep a copy of the actions you buy somewhere on your hard drive to prevent loss and accidental over-writes.
- 2. Open Photoshop and press “F9” (Option+F9 on Mac), or simply go to “Window > Actions” to open the Actions palette.
- Click on the small triangle in the right upper corner or the Actions palette.
- Select > “Load Actions” from the menu, then locate your downloaded action and press “Load” (repeat this step if loading several actions).
- Click on the triangle next to the Action Set to expand it, then select one of the actions.
- With the action selected within the action set click the “Play” button located at the bottom of the actions palette to run the selected action.
Tips: You must have an image open and generally it must be “flat” (not layered) for the actions to work properly.
OR You Can Drag The Actions Over To The Action Tab | Window>Actions or Alt F9 (On Windows)