Portfolio PSD templates free download | Photography templates free psd
This PSD photoshop template set features a photography-inspired portfolio. This free download includes five PSD file portfolio templates. Download these free PSD photoshop templates for use Photoshop CC And Photoshop CS.
What is PSD?
Simply put, a PSD is a layered image file, design and used in Adobe Photoshop. It stands for Photoshop Document, is the default format that Photoshop uses for saving data. PSD is a proprietary file that allows the user to work with the images’ individual layers even after the file has been saved.
How do I edit PSD?
- At first, open your photoshop cc or cs6 any version. This psd file is not specific with any version. You can run any version of photoshop cc or cs6.
- Open a number of PSD templates you like.
- Look at many layers and groups. After that, change image is a layer. Look at the Smart Object icon. Two times click to this Smart Object icon.
- Showing new window two layers. one image layer. Two shape layer.
- Image layer for right click and click to Replace Contents.
- Select where you put the picture on the computer then Ok.
In order to effect two and three numbers in the PSD file, five effects files were given. You can use it as you love it.
No 02 Effects Name
Beart Wedding Sunset
Beart Wedding Pastel Tone
Beart Vintage Velvete
Beart Vintage B&W Sepia
Beart Vintage Film Look
No 03 Effects Name
Beart Vintage Soft Stylization
Beart Fashion Calliope
Beart Fashion Dianna
Beart Fashion Grace
Beart Fashion Kiki
Portfolio PSD templates free download Click Here
You dream it, we design it
Thanks for checking out this photoshopdream!